- This policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal information when you use our App.
- Rant Agency built the MedsTime app as a Free app, intended for use as is.
- This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our App.
- If you choose to use our App, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
- The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the App.
2. Data Collection
- Information You Provide
- This includes information you enter in the App, such as your medication details, schedules, and reminders.
- Device Information
- We may collect information about the device you use to access the App, including the operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
3. Use of Data
- To provide and maintain our App’s functionality, including managing your medication reminders.
- To improve and personalise your experience with the App.
- For analytics and research purposes to enhance the App
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
- Service Providers
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as data hosting or analytics.
- The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Legal Requirements
- We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to legal requests by public authorities.
- Business Transfers
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your personal data may be transferred as part of the transaction.
5. Data Security
- We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- However, no method of electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure.
6. Your Rights
- You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal data. Accessing and updating your data can be completed in the App. Information about deleting you data can be found here.
- You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or request data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the information provided below.
7. Children’s Privacy
- The App is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
8. Links to Other Sites
- This App may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
10. Contact Us
Last Updated On 30-Jan-2024
Effective Date 30-Jan-2024